Monday, February 9, 2009

Ashton came to town.




On Thursday night right after we got doughnuts with Loftin, Ashton came to our house! We had to go to bed right after he got here. The next morning I was hoping we would not have school so we could play with Ashton all day. But we had school. So we went to school. But Ashton had to stay home with my mom. We finally got out of school for the weekend. When we got home we played outside. Then we played Mario Kart. A little later we had dinner. Then we played more Mario Kart. Then we had to go to bed. The next day was Saturday so we could not play video games. We slept in. Then we had breakfast. Then we went to Sabbath school. Then we came home. Bryce came with us. We ran around outside for an hour. Then we had lunch! Then we went back outside. After that we went to the park. We had so much fun. Josh and Ashton liked the monkey bars and I liked the huge slide! Then we came home and watched a movie. Then we had some dinner. After that we watched a movie. Then we had to go to bed. The next morning we slept in again then played lots of video games. All Ashton wanted to do was play video games but Josh and I wanted to go outside and play. After breakfast we went outside. At noon after we had lunch our dad came outside and helped us make the leaf pile even bigger! A few hours later we came back inside. We were very tired. Soon after that we went to bed. This morning Ashton had to go back to Georgia. What did you do this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jake! It's Ashton's Aunt Cristal. It looks and sounds like you guys had a great time over the weekend. I agree with you....I think all Ashton wants to do is play video games! :) And that pile of leaves is huge!

    BTW, my favorite donuts are Krispy Kremes! YUM!!

    I loved looking at the picture you had of all the snow. I live in Ft Worth, TX. It's mostly hot and humid here although it does get cold during the winter. But it only snows MAYBE once or twice a year here and NOTHING like that. I'd love to live in NC!!

    Take care! And thanks for looking after Ashton, Juliet and baby Callan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played a basketball video game a couple of times. I am the best player on the Lakers in the game and regularly score above 50 points and have 20+ assists. I think my video game me could even beat your dad on the court!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jake it's ashton i'm glad we had so much fun. and i can not belive that Ashton won 03 and you won 04 and Josh won 02 that was fun.




    ashton.

    ReplyDelete