Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Zombies Anyone?


Zombies are really fun to draw! Rate my drawing 1-10! Cartoon zombies are awesome. Me dressed up as a zombie for halloween is awesome. Happy Valentines Day by the way! Which Zombie in the picture is your favorite? (Click on the picture to make it bigger)

4 comments:

  1. i like the one in the middle;) and i would rate your drawning as a 10 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dog! And the tall one with a hat. And the one of the left with standing up hair! I give you a 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one second from the left, and rate you a 10 too. oh and we're sorry about teasing you about gigi. we, or maybe only me, will stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like all of them especially the dog and the nerdy one and the one with the tall hat BUT i will have to give you a 9.9 cause some pictures should have color but sometimes it ruins it. soooo yeah

    ReplyDelete