Monday, March 16, 2009

Boy's Weekend!


Last weekend Mom went to visit her two cousins Dawn and Jennifer. So me, Josh, and Dad stayed home and had a boy's weekend. Mom had left two letters on the table. They were two treasure hunts. One for Friday night and one Saturday night. On Friday night we found two books under the guest room bed. One book for me and one book for Josh. On Friday night Dania Riley came to stay at our house. We got up. Then we ate breakfast. Then we went to church. After church we went to Tomato Cocina Latina. It was so good. After lunch we went home and got ready for my band concert. Dania took us to the concert because Dad was tired. (I don't have any pictures of the concert) I was playing the snare drum and Josh was singing. A lot of people said we did great. I think we did great too. When we got home we did our second treasure hunt and we found a fun a game called Apples to Apples. Then Dania had to leave. After awhile we watched Bee Movie. Then we went to bed. The next morning we got up and played video games. Then we had breakfast. Then we played more video games. Then we ate lunch. Then I called my mom and talked to her. After that we watched a movie. Then Mom came home! Then we had dinner. Then Josh and me had to go to bed. If you're a boy have you ever had a boy's weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a boy Jake! and did Josh sing the eye of the tiger? And I just can't belive that I have spacicl cup that is so awesome! And what did you have Tomato Cosina Latina? I guess a cheese casadia.


    WellI love you bye-bye

    ReplyDelete