Monday, March 9, 2009

Jake's Awesome vacation Part 1





The reason I haven't  written anything in a while is because... On Friday afternoon (2/27/09) we got out of school for Spring break. So we packed up our bags with lots and lots of stuff and headed to Florida. It was a long 9 hour trip so we decided to split up the trip. We traveled 4 hours on Friday. Then that night we stayed at a nice hotel. Then the next morning we got up, ate breakfast, then left. We were back on the road for 5 more long hours. Finally we got to Florida. We went to Doug and Elizabeth's (the people that let us stay at their house) church to see them. Then we went to a restaurant called Jason's deli. I got grilled cheese and ice cream! Then we had to drive another hour just to get to their house. When we got there Josh and I explored their HUGE house. They had a pool, a trampoline, a tree house, and a zip line. Josh and I were so so so excited! I tried jumping on the trampoline but I slipped on a leaf that had fallen on the trampoline and I cut my knee. Then we got to go inter tubing. I had some really bad falls off the tube! After Sabbath was over we played Super Smash Bros. Brawl with Christain (13) and Livea (11) (Christain and Livea are Doug and Elizabeth's children.) Then we watched National Treasure 2. But then we had to go to bed. The next morning Josh, me, Christain, and Livea played more Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Then all the Grown ups went to see a movie. So all the kids got to stay home and play. They got back after about 3 hours. Then played more video games. Then Josh and I had to go to bed. Do you like driving long amounts?

1 comment:

  1. No. but I would love to go to florda with YOU! sounded like a good trip.


    I love you bye-bye!

    ReplyDelete