
My favorite number is ten. Do you know why? I was born on October 10. 10/10/99. This part is a little hard to believe, but I was born on 10:10 a.m.! So I was born on the 10th month, the 10th day, the 10th hour and the 10th minute. But not the 10th second. If you don't believe me ask my mom. What is your favorite number?
Hi Jake, my favorite number is 7. It's a prime number and is fun to multiply.
ReplyDeleteMom confirms that this is totally true. And that you are a perfect 10!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jake, you really have a reason to have a thing about the number 10! It's fun to think that your cousin Gabe was born on 11/11 too. Don't think that his birth was at 11:11(hr/minute) though! I have to think about favorite numbers for me. Not sure I have any. Can't wait to be with you on 10/10/09!!!XO MorMor
ReplyDeletejake my fave #is 88
ReplyDelete