
Hello. This past week I had the privilege to visit Charleston with my class. Our class has been studying the Civil War. So we went to Charleston to visit Fort Sumter, stay on board the USS Yorktown, and visit Boone's Plantation. Day 1: I woke up at 5:30 a.m and finished packing my bags, then we left for school. When we got there, I got to go in a car with all my pals from school. We had a great time talking on the way to Charleston. It was a 5 hour trip. When we finally reached our destination, we got to look at an area that used to be a slave market! A while after this, we got on a boat and headed to Fort Sumter. When we got to Fort Sumpter we watched a really fun reenactment. Then we headed in for the night. It was a great day. Stay Tuned for part 2 where you will learn about me being on board the USS Yorktown. Have you ever been to Fort Sumter?
Day 2... coming soon.
ReplyDeleteI went to Fort Sumter once with Michaela's mom. I'm so excited you got to go!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's EARLY.
ReplyDelete