Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring is in the air!


Hello! I love Spring. March 21st was the first day of Spring! At our house their are lots of flowers blooming. Also there is a bird nest with blue eggs in it! Spring is so beautiful! What is "springing up" where you live?

4 comments:

  1. Hey!! I like your blog! Did you hear about the tornado last night? I was watching it on the news.. The death toll is/was 89. And I guess what sprung up was a thunder storm. Last night we were just doing stuff and we heard this random thunder. Totally random. And we also have roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, would you like to be tagged? All you have to do is say 7 random things and pick at least 1 other person to do it. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake, do you know what kind of birds will come out of those beautiful eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey the blue eggs are Robin eggs. For you grandma.

    ReplyDelete