
I have an awesome French Bulldog named Maeve. She loves chasing squirrels, chewing up Dad's golfballs, and going to work with my dad. I know I already did a post about Maeve back when I first started my blog but I wanted to do another one. Maeve has a perfectly round circle on her back. She is the best dog ever. Do you have a dog?
Hey. I got my glasses today. We're in Skowegan, Maine. People are being annoying so everyone's mad. We're right in front of the pool at our campsite and swim every morning. Today we're going canoeing or paddle-boating in the river. And the next campsite we're staying at is less than a mile away from the beach.
ReplyDeleteAre you busy? I just haven't seen a post from you in a long time.. Oh yeah, Brielle said she sent you a message and she might say something about me. She's mad at me. Just sayin'. :)