
My most favorite book ever? Oh that's easy! Beside the Bible (the best book ever) It's the book I'm reading right now called Born To Run. As many of you know running (and football) are my favorite sports, I do them constantly. Anyway... The book is about this guy who can't run without pain. So he goes and searches for an ancient tribe of runners called the Tarahuma. It is a true story and so far a GREAT book. It makes me just want to go running so badly! It is a great book though. What is your favorite book?
How can you run so much. I get horrible pain when I run. What do you do. What is your technique.
ReplyDeleteWestie Girl >^..^<
Hey Jake I want to follow you but I don't know how.
ReplyDeleteWestie Girl >^..^<
By the way your Blog is as awesome as you are.
ReplyDelete