
Are you people ready for Part 2 of my Awesome vacation? On Monday morning Josh and me got up and just laid in bed. Then Mom came in and turned on the TV. Christian and Livia are home schooled and they only go to school on Monday's. So they had to go to school today. So Josh, me, Dad, and Mom ate breakfast. After breakfast we went to town. First me, Dad, and Josh went to Game Stop, and Mom went to Ann Taylor. Then we all went to Books a Million. Josh and I both got word find books. I got two chapter books. Josh got a book about weather watching. After that we went to Macaroni Grill. I got very cheesy Macaroni! After that I was full and we went home. When we got home we had to take a nap. When we woke up we watched TV. After we finished watching TV Christian and Livia still were at school. So Josh and I went down stairs and played some video games. After a little while Dad came down and we all played Mario Kart! Then finally Christian and Livia got home from school. We played more video games then went to bed. The next morning We had to get up early because we were going to Disney World's Animal Kingdom! So we ate a quick breakfast and left! On the way there I was really excited! We got there and had to remember our parking space. Unicorn 29. We got on a Tram and headed over to get our tickets. We had to wait in line for a while. Josh and I played I Spy to pass the time. Then we got our tickets and headed into Animal Kingdom. There was a roller coaster called Mount Everest. Josh and I loved it. But I don't think Mom and Dad liked it as much. There was a 3-D movie called Flicks Adventure. It was about bugs. There was an Animal Safari with real animals! There was a ride were you went back in time when there was a meteoroid shower. I liked it. But Josh said it was to loud. There was a ride called Wild river rapids. Where you were on a raft and you kept getting wet. I got really wet! By the end of the day my legs were really tired. I could barley walk. We went back to Christian and Livia's house. Josh wanted to go on the trampoline. He begged that I would go with him so I did. After that we ate dinner and went to bed. Have you ever been to Animal Kingdom?
No Jake. I'v never been to animal kingdom plus I'v never been to florda! but I would be scard on the roller coaster by my self.
ReplyDeletewelp I loveyou bye-bye.
that picture of you guys on the roller coaster is awesome!!!
ReplyDelete