Last Tuesday was St. Patrick's day. I wore a green school shirt so I wouldn't get pinched. At my dad's work they had a St. Patrick's day party and he got a whole bunch of weird green stickers on him. I had a great St. Patrick's day, did you?
You look so funny! You forgot to tell them that that was the day you got Yoshi Topsy Turvy and Cars for your gameboy. Watch this :):( pretty cool huh? I like cheese! Jake
Hi Jake! I got way behind in viewing your Jakeosphere blog-but TODAY I caught up entirely. It was so fun reading about your vacation to Florida, I almost felt like I was there,too. You and Josh sure do have busy lives and lots of awesome events. I am so glad that you are taking the time to keep up this blog. It's like a modern diary and you do it so well. Who knows, maybe you will be a writer when you grow up like you are now! Love you lots, Slur
Jake...if this posts maybe I finally figured it out...we shall see! I had so much fun spending two weekends in a row with you you and Josh. Your concert was excellent! I loved being able to see you play the snare drums, and the triangle. Josh's songs were great too! my favorite was Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me! BTW I didn't wear green on St. Patrick's day but only one person pinched me! Lalu Daina
Hey Jake! I'm looking ford for coming to your house! and I wor a green shert so I wouldint get pinched!
ReplyDeleteWell I love you bye-bye.
You look so funny! You forgot to tell them that that was the day you got Yoshi Topsy Turvy and Cars for your gameboy. Watch this :):( pretty cool huh? I like cheese! Jake
ReplyDeleteHi Jake! I got way behind in viewing your Jakeosphere blog-but TODAY I caught up entirely. It was so fun reading about your vacation to Florida, I almost felt like I was there,too. You and Josh sure do have busy lives and lots of awesome events. I am so glad that you are taking the time to keep up this blog. It's like a modern diary and you do it so well. Who knows, maybe you will be a writer when you grow up like you are now! Love you lots, Slur
ReplyDeleteJake...if this posts maybe I finally figured it out...we shall see! I had so much fun spending two weekends in a row with you you and Josh. Your concert was excellent! I loved being able to see you play the snare drums, and the triangle. Josh's songs were great too! my favorite was Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me! BTW I didn't wear green on St. Patrick's day but only one person pinched me! Lalu Daina
ReplyDelete