Sunday, April 19, 2009

50th post!

This is my 50th post. That is awesome! Which of my posts so far was your favorite? 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I just looked back over all 50 and I love them all!! My favorites are the ones about our Florida vacation, because you shared the trip so well. I also loved the one about you going to the dentist - because it was a good inside look! Keep it up little man. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yicks Jake! that your 50th post! And my favorite one was when you Grandma and Grandpa came! And my other favorite ones were: florda vacation one and florda vacation two and florda vacation trree and florda vacation four.
    Well see you next weekend!
    Bye-bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jake! Wow, 50 posts is awesome!! I have to admit I'm a bit biased since Ashton is my nephew so my favorite posts are when you write about him and his family. But I also liked reading about your vacation. By the way, that's cool that your school did a "spring ahead" day or whatever it was called. I wish they did that when I was in school.

    Oh, whenever I've logged onto your blog music and commercials play. Did you know that???? It's just the sound.

    ReplyDelete