Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy birthday Emma!



Today is Emma's Birthday! She is turning 10. At 12:00 we went to T.G.I. Fridays. We got potato skins. They were so so good. After that we went to Cold Stone Creamery. We all got ice cream! After that we went to Barnes and Nobel. Then we went to Build A Bear Workshop. I had never been to build a bear. It was fun. I picked out a dog and stuffed him. Then I got him a cool shirt. Then I named him Sparky. It was a great party. Do you know anybody that is 10 besides Emma?
 

2 comments:

  1. You have posted really cool pictures Jake. Thanks for helping to make Emma's party a good one. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacob, I know someone who is going to be ten pretty soon. Oct 10 to be exact! Next year your birthday will be on 10/10/10, amazing! Fun to see pictures of Emma's party. Sounded like a great party. Loves, MorMor

    ReplyDelete