Yesterday while I was taking a nap my mom pulled out Josh's 5th tooth. He is almost a toothless wonder. I'm glad Josh is not sick anymore. Do you remember losing your 5th tooth?
Hi Jake LISIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! write more commets!! and don't do just a little words!!!! sorry Jake I was just a little cracky! so i'm glad Josh lost his 5th tooth! I love you. lots and lots and lots. bye
You two guys are really growing and changing! It's so fun to see your pictures and hear your stories. Thank you for taking the time to blog so often. Love you, Mor Mor
Hi Jake LISIN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! write more commets!! and don't do just a little words!!!!
ReplyDeletesorry Jake I was just a little cracky! so i'm glad Josh lost his 5th tooth!
I love you.
lots
and lots and lots.
bye
whos wheat thin?
ReplyDeleteYou two guys are really growing and changing! It's so fun to see your pictures and hear your stories. Thank you for taking the time to blog so often. Love you, Mor Mor
ReplyDelete