Friday, April 22, 2011

Charleston! The Field Trip. Day 3


What time is it? Time to hear the exciting story of me going to Boone's plantation. We woke up on the USS Yorktown. We ate breakfast then went on to the flight deck. Then the gift shop where I got some cool souvenirs. Then we went to Boone's plantation where we got to pick seeds out of cotton, watched a short movie about the countries' leaders, and watch turtles sun bathe. Then we got to watch a reenactment about an old language called Gullah. It was so exciting. Then sadly we had to go. When I got home, I was so happy to see my family. I had a great time in Charleston. Have you ever been? Series concluded.

2 comments:

  1. Jake just to tell you it is a dilect not a languge. that was cool pic you should write about all the time we spent in the cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you know I have a Blog to. www.limegreenwestie.blogspot.com ( sorry my link thingy isn't working) Westie Girl aka Claire By the way josh isn't the brace face at school that title has your name written all over it.

    >^..^< <- that is a westie
    Claire

    ReplyDelete