Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My dream Vacation!





I had to go back to school today. But what I'm thinking about is my dream Vacation. I really want to go to Scotland! I've been really wanting to go! Last night we watched the Water Horse, and it made me want to go even more! Sometimes I hear stories about the Loch Ness Monster and I get really excited and curious. People have claimed to see the Loch Ness Monster, I wonder if they really have or they're just trying to get a lot of money, I sure haven't seen a Loch Ness Monster before. If you and your family got a free trip somewhere for 10 days where would you pick?

2 comments:

  1. i can't belive you had a dream vacation and you want too go too scotland!!!! even more than anywone!!!!& it's so far a way four a plane wride!!!! & it's so butiful there!!!! give hugs&kiss for araon stive and yoshi[ha ha ha ha]i love you yoshi bye-bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake! One time your parents and I got to go to Loch Ness and you are right - it was awesome! I could imagine Nessie swimming right below...

    If I could pick a 10-day vacation I would bring Jenny and Gabriel down to visit you! Then maybe I would go to Machu Picchu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machu_Picchu

    ReplyDelete