I take piano lessons. Which means I have to practice almost every day. Sometimes the songs are fun and I like playing them. But sometimes I'm just not in the mood. I like songs that are fast but not too hard or easy. Most of the time my mom helps me, but sometimes I do it by my myself. Do you now or did you use to play piano?
Hey Jake! Jenny plays the piano every day, and Gabe and I love to listen. Some day I plan to take lessons from her.
ReplyDeleteI am having so much fun following your blog! I keep responding to you and your questions and then when I attempt to send it, I am not successful and I lose my message to you. I am going to get Grandpa help me tonight.
ReplyDeleteWe really having windy weather, the wind chimes sometimes ring like crazy. The winds have a name-they are called the Santa Ana's, they are warm winds that comes from the East usually this time of year. It is in the 80's today.
I am really eager to get a keyboard so I can play for fun. I used to practice like you years ago and it is really important if you want to see improvement in your playing.
Looks like you had fun skating. Did you fall down? Sure is easy to.
Love the family picture. What a great family you have-sure do love you all. XXOO Slur
I took piano lessons for a few months but then I gave up because I wanted to play rock songs! So I learned to play the guitar!!! But don't give up like me. Now I wish that I could play the piano!! Keep practicing!
ReplyDeleteI love to play the piano, but it is broken.
ReplyDeleteI love you bye-bye.
pianoooooo i play a song called the piano
ReplyDelete