Today is friday that means it was show and tell. I got up out of bed and wondered what I was going to bring show and tell. Then I thought my camera!!! I could bring my camera to school and put the pictures I take on my blog. We were in the car driving to school Josh and I looked at the thing that shows you what degrees it is outside. It was 4 degrees outside. Luckily I was wearing 4 coats. I got into my classroom and Mrs. Belensky ( My teacher) said leave your coat on, we're going to the Academy they are going to put a puppet show for us. We went to the puppet show they did a really good job, and I got some really good pictures. We walked back to the school. It was very cold. When we got back to the school we had a spelling test. I got a 100%! At recess I took more pictures. It was a great day! What's the coldest weather you've ever been in?
Friday, January 16, 2009
School day.
Today is friday that means it was show and tell. I got up out of bed and wondered what I was going to bring show and tell. Then I thought my camera!!! I could bring my camera to school and put the pictures I take on my blog. We were in the car driving to school Josh and I looked at the thing that shows you what degrees it is outside. It was 4 degrees outside. Luckily I was wearing 4 coats. I got into my classroom and Mrs. Belensky ( My teacher) said leave your coat on, we're going to the Academy they are going to put a puppet show for us. We went to the puppet show they did a really good job, and I got some really good pictures. We walked back to the school. It was very cold. When we got back to the school we had a spelling test. I got a 100%! At recess I took more pictures. It was a great day! What's the coldest weather you've ever been in?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jake you are so awesome!!! From your best pal Jake!
ReplyDeletehey jake do you want too se this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeletehey jake it was your school day uhhhhhhhhhhh it was a long time ago. it's your best pal ashton.
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeletegreen green green green green green green green red base red base red base.
ReplyDelete