Saturday, January 3, 2009

Snow Tubing with Evan



Since Josh and I are on Christmas Vacation we get to see our friend Evan every Friday. Last Friday (12/26/08) we went snow tubing. It was so much fun! There was a very steep hill that you slide down, but first you have to climb up the hill. Then you slide down! Evan's friend Liam came too. Have you ever been snow tubing?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jake! It's your Auntie Jenny. What a great blog! Thanks for inviting me to participate. It sounds like you've been having a great Christmas vacation! I've never been snow tubing, but you know what? I have been water tubing! Which is the same thing except a boat pulls the tube on a lake! It's a lot of fun. Maybe someday we'll get to do some kind of tubing together. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not have rockband and i'v been snow tubeing with my dad and guess what i had sun glassas on well i can't wait too see you and josh [joshua's nick name] well bye.

    ReplyDelete