Today after church we went to Ashton's new cottage! You might have seen pictures of the cottage on Mrs. Angela's blog. When we got there we had haystacks! Then we rolled down the hill. But I got hurt. Then we went on a hike. We saw two abandoned houses and an old abandoned school bus. It was Awesome!!! Then we got back to the cottage and we went home. Do you know anybody besides Ashton who has two houses?
Good morning Jake. What a great time you must have had on your hike. I hope you are out enjoying this beautiful weekend. Miss you and lalu lots! Daina
ReplyDeleteHi Jake! I LOVE haystacks!! YUM! And no, I don't know anyone else who has 2 houses. Must be nice huh?!
ReplyDeleteHow'd you get hurt?? Hope you're feeling better!
Love, Ashton's Aunt Cristal
I do! My Mom! I LOVE haystacks to! And I hateed when you got hurt.
ReplyDeletesee you on SAT
Ashton.
Jake, I hope your knee is healing up. That was quite the boo-boo! I can't believe you were able to hike after that--you are one tough guy!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good having you and your family over for lunch.