When I grow up I want to be an artist. I have always wanted to be an artist. I get inspired by Mrs. Angela a lot. I like to draw cartoon characters. What do you want to be when you grow up? If you are already grown up when you were little what did you want to be?
Hi Jake! I think being an artist is cool! And aren't Angela's paintings beautiful? I love her work. I wanted to be a waitress when I was little. And guess what? I was a waitress in college! So my dream came true! haha Now I'm a pharmacy tech. Believe me, much more money!! :)
ReplyDeleteJake you wrote like me when I wanted to be! And I kind of wanna be an artist to!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jake! You draw so well--you left one of your cartoons at the cottage from the sleepover, and I think of you whenever I see it. I can't wait to see what all you kids become when you all are adults. You all are so talented and smart!
ReplyDelete