Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years


Happy New Years! I watched the crystal ball drop at midnight last night. Then I went to bed.  
This  morning me, my mom and my little brother went to new years brunch. it's our tradition.        
When we got home me and my little brother played our Wii. 
My resolution for 2009 is to be baptized. What is your resolution?

4 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see your next post. i can't wait to see you and your little brother (ha, ha, ha, ha)! Josh! i can come to your house and play your Wii. it's too bad that you can't play Mario baseball anymore. And guess what? I have Mario baseball, paper Mario, and Mario cart! I can't wait to see you. How was your new year? I'm sure it was great! Bye-bye!

    (typed by Ashton's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you and your little brother (ha, ha, ha, ha)--Josh! It's too bad that your Mario baseball got broken when the power went off two times ago when I was there.

    I got ho-ho-ho design pjs for Christmas on the 14th because I was in Texas--the Western state, the Lone Star state.

    I can't wait to play Mario Cart and Super Mario Bros--or whatever you call it.

    I can't wait to see you and your little baby brother--ha! Bye-bye!

    (typed by Ashton's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jake! Good to see you putting your thoughts out there. Be glad you weren't actually in Times Square where the ball dropped - it was freezing. My resolution for 2009 is to be more patience with my family and less selfish about my priorities. Yours sounds great. Good to have a goal. Look forward to reading more of your thoughts. Uncle Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite video is bolt what is your favorite video?

    ReplyDelete